« Home | YouTube - Jarvis - Dont Let Him Waste Your Time » | Photo found on server. » | Funny name generators. » | New wallpaper using Photoshop effects. » | SNDH Archive updated to version 2.4 » | Happy Saint Davids Day! » | OMG - Customised coffins! » | Two new words. » | Alternative use for the Millennium dome. » | Cala D'or Marina - Majorca. » 

Monday, April 02, 2007 

Something for my 'to do' list.

For a long time now, I have wanted to make a HUGE beanbag by taking a kingsize duvet cover and filling it with polystyrene beads (the type used for packing), then stitching it closed.

:)

Labels:


About me

  • I'm Kayle Garkut
  • From Risca, South Wales, United Kingdom
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Hit Counters


Random Image:
Random image that I change from time to time