« Home | Something for my 'to do' list. » | YouTube - Jarvis - Dont Let Him Waste Your Time » | Photo found on server. » | Funny name generators. » | New wallpaper using Photoshop effects. » | SNDH Archive updated to version 2.4 » | Happy Saint Davids Day! » | OMG - Customised coffins! » | Two new words. » | Alternative use for the Millennium dome. » 

Monday, April 09, 2007 

Allotment plot.

I had some great news last week, that there is an allotment plot allocated to me :)

Rent is a whopping £4.25 per year and is paid already. All I have to do now is turn it all over, weed it and get planting!

Things I intend on planting are:
Potatoes
Carrots
Onions
Beans
Turnips
Parsnips
Radish

Heres some pictures of its current state (I have already marked out and turned 2 lines)






I planted Cara potatoes in here. Apparently they are ideal as jacket potatoes or for mashing.

Labels: ,


About me

  • I'm Kayle Garkut
  • From Risca, South Wales, United Kingdom
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Hit Counters


Random Image:
Random image that I change from time to time