« Home | My Yahoo Avatar. » | Vandalised Speed Cameras. » | UK FUEL PROTESTS 2007. » | Car trouble. » | 9th Level Mii. » | Download YouTube videos. » | The Orb - Vuja De Video. » | Free Wiimote jacket from Nintendo. » | Mii's desiigned by mii. » | Things that really annoy me. » 

Saturday, January 26, 2008 

Dry weather!

At last, I have been able to get over the allotment and continue the winter clear up which has been haunting me for a while now.

It's looking quite good at the moment. The harsh temperatures have killed a lot of weeds off but the hardy dandilions that seem to really like my plot are flourishing, some were even sporting little yellow flowers!

Today, Lauren and I spent about 2 hours turning and weeding and de-glassing some rows which gave both of us aching backs :-(

I am going back over there tomorrow to hopefully make a huge dent in the clean up operation with Louise's help.

Labels: