« Home | "Check Mii Out" on the Wii Channel is Coming » | Monster Jam. » | Wii code: 8298 6673 7183 1246 » | Rejected Wii play games. » | Another nice purchase. » | Nintendo Wii stock shortage. » | Thumbs up! » | Pumpkins! » | Another BBC cock-up. » | DJ David. » 

Sunday, November 11, 2007 

Things that really annoy me.

This probably should not bother me as much as it does.

BUT...

Able bodied people who park in disabled areas of supermarket car parks and people without kids who park in parent and toddler car park spaces REALLY hack me off.

I sometimes watch the old offenders getting out of their cars followed by (perhaps) their 40+ year old sons/daughters. Im sorry,but this does not qualify. You are fail. Old age does not automatically entitle you to a parking space nearer the shop. Walk the extra bit! Exercise the heart!! It will probably do you good.

I have thought of making a poster and printing it out. Something thats says "I am an inconsiderate bastard that cannot be bothered to walk far to the shop so I am hogging this space." and sticking it on the car for all to see.

There. Spleen vented.

G. Night.

Labels: