« Home | Wii code: 8298 6673 7183 1246 » | Rejected Wii play games. » | Another nice purchase. » | Nintendo Wii stock shortage. » | Thumbs up! » | Pumpkins! » | Another BBC cock-up. » | DJ David. » | Robots. » | Sunset - 20/08/2007 » 

Saturday, November 03, 2007 

Monster Jam.

Last Saturday we went to see Monster Jam at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.
It was my first visit to the Stadium so I was VERY impressed with it!

The show itself was amazing. They put on displays of a Subaru Impreza WRX rally car, freestyle motocross, a fire breathing dragon (a modded JCB), speedway for cars and of course the monster trucks themselves.

The monster trucks were noisy as hell and you don't really understand how powerful these things are until you see one in action. Pictures of them make them look like little radio control trucks but in reality, the tyres of a monster truck are as tall as a man!

Our tickets stated 'No Video' so I did not take my digital camera in case it would not be allowed. It was a bad decision as I think I was the only one there without one!

I did manage to get some snaps on my rubbish mobile phone:






Here are some videos of the very same night, not filmed by me but by someone sat very close:




Labels: , ,