« Home | Railway signal box at Risca » | ClustrMaps Refresh. » | Dry weather! » | My Yahoo Avatar. » | Vandalised Speed Cameras. » | UK FUEL PROTESTS 2007. » | Car trouble. » | 9th Level Mii. » | Download YouTube videos. » | The Orb - Vuja De Video. » 

Monday, January 28, 2008 

Allotment plan.

This is my plan of the allotment plot showing what was grown last year. I done this to assist me in crop rotation and to help me remember what I planted where to avoid planting in the same places again this year. I have printed it off and so far, penned in what I would like to grow this year.

So far my list contains the following:

Potatoes - First earlies.
Potatoes - Main crop.
Red Onions.
White Onions.
Kidney Beans.
French Beans.
Still unknown Beans!
Pumpkins (Racer).
Polish Pumpkins.
Butternut Squash.
Parsnips (White Gem).
Carrots.
Spring Onions.
Chives.
Radish.
Sprouts.
Lettuce.
Celery.
Turnips.

It's going to be a busy (and hopefully productive) second year!

Risca Allotment Plot Plan - 2007
(Click for bigger)

Labels: ,