« Home | kids for tomorrow - the deployer ep » | Boom Blox. » | Exocet - Battersea. » | Brazil, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo. » | Jarvis Cocker & Beth Ditto - Temptation. » | Allotment. » | Uh oh - seed potatoes are sprouting. » | Darren's 11th Birthday. » | THE OЯB - Vuja De - AGAIN! » | The Orb - Vuja De. » 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 

Mini Update...

FACEBOOK:

I finally sold out to facebook. Originally, I was just going to sign up to it and leave alone then check it every month or something to see what would happen, but after playing with it tonight to try to get used to it I ended up adding some friends.


ALLOTMENT:

Where the heck is time going??? I seriously need to get around the plot to turn and prepare the last two lines. I also need to set-up my mini greenhouse as soon as this windy weather abates to start propagating my seeds. The next thing I need to do is get my 100 onion sets in.


ME:

I am going teetotal. People who know me will probably laugh at that but its something I need to do after many years of drinking in the evenings for relaxation. 8 days so far with no problems.

Labels: