« Home | Mini Update... » | kids for tomorrow - the deployer ep » | Boom Blox. » | Exocet - Battersea. » | Brazil, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo. » | Jarvis Cocker & Beth Ditto - Temptation. » | Allotment. » | Uh oh - seed potatoes are sprouting. » | Darren's 11th Birthday. » | THE OЯB - Vuja De - AGAIN! » 

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 

Another small update.

FACEBOOK:

What a crock of shit it is. I used it for two weeks and can't find anything good about the closed community. Two weeks - too much. How many more times can one possibly click 'Ignore'? - None thankfully as I de-activated my account.


ALLOTMENT:

I still have a small section to de-weed and turn. As soon as we get a bit more dry weather, I can finish that and get the onion sets in. Rent has been paid for the coming year and this year saw an increase of 25p to a whopping £4.50! Its funny - people do not believe that it only costs that much and often say "is that for a week?"

Labels: ,