« Home | Cuttings. » | Dragon Fruit. » | Another small update. » | Mini Update... » | kids for tomorrow - the deployer ep » | Boom Blox. » | Exocet - Battersea. » | Brazil, Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo. » | Jarvis Cocker & Beth Ditto - Temptation. » | Allotment. » 

Friday, March 28, 2008 

IBC Root Beer.

I had a lovely, unexpected present awaiting my arrival from work today.

Louise had bought me 24 bottles of IBC Root Beer from an online store based in the UK :-)

American Soda import American products and are then able to despatch them direct to your door in the UK the very next day!

They even threw in 2 bars of Hershey's chocolate and a car air freshner - FOR FREE.

The only other place I have been getting my root beer fix is ASDA who sell 6 cans of 'Carters' root beer for about £1.09

What a fantastic way to start the weekend!

IBC Root Beer
(Click for bigger)


IBC Root Beer
(Click for bigger)

Labels: ,