« Home | Round the plot tonight and music talk. » | Lots done today. » | IBC Root Beer. » | Cuttings. » | Dragon Fruit. » | Another small update. » | Mini Update... » | kids for tomorrow - the deployer ep » | Boom Blox. » | Exocet - Battersea. » 

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 

Quickie.

Been on a course today about how to make successful telesales. Nuff said.

In other news - the wind blew my mini green house over the other morning so I sunk 2 eyes into the wall so I can secure it with a piece of rope. I lost my sage and lavender cuttings :-( . Not to worry, there's plenty of time to take more.

Planted a small line of turnips and parsnips tonight as the sun was shining and I managed to get home a little earlier than usual because of the early finish of the course. Also popped a few radish in just to see if we can get some early ones...

Louise and I are about to settle down with a bottle of 'Good Spanish White' from Morrisons and a film called 'Grow Your Own'. I learned about this film from Allotment Plot 48's blog.

Labels: