« Home | ....... . .. . . .. . . . .. . ..... . ... ... » | Some fossils found at Doniford Bay. » | We're all going on a summer holiday... » | What a day... » | Random thought... » | Friday May 9th. » | Bank Holiday. » | Another Fine Day. » | Beans - Day Four. » | Buses pt2. » 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 

Graphics test.

I have been seeing a lot of graphics lately that have an effect on them that really stands out so I thought I would attempt it.

Me and the pumpkins I grew last year:
This is the first pic I tried as the circular shapes were easy :)
Coloured Pumpkins.
(Click for bigger)

An old car I photographed at Tredegar House Vintage Car Rally a few years ago:
I love the way the people are staring at the bright red car in this one. I think it works well.
Vintage Car.
(Click for bigger)

John and Clare at their wedding on 20th June 2008:
I'm very pleased with this one as after cropping, I had to remove some text (time and date stamp) and I also blurred the background a bit to add focus to the subjects. I may have also sharpened them.
John & Clare Wedding.
(Click for bigger)

Labels:

What wonderful photos, I particularly like the pumpkins!

Nice pumpkins mate they almost look not real our veggie garden failed misserably.

Cheers from Aus.

Post a Comment