« Home | Recycling & BIG Plot Update! » | Grand National. » | Quickie. » | Round the plot tonight and music talk. » | Lots done today. » | IBC Root Beer. » | Cuttings. » | Dragon Fruit. » | Another small update. » | Mini Update... » 

Sunday, April 27, 2008 

I've been tagged so here it goes...

What I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a really bad memory for dates/times/etc. Therefore I'm not really sure. It could be a man thing. But If I had to guess - I was probably getting drunk.

My To Do List for Today/Diary of What I Actually Did:
Wow! Thats a good one. I actually proposed to my partner of seven years and she said "yes".
A momentous occasion!
Future Mrs Garkuts Ring.

Snacks I Enjoy:
Savoury stuff mainly. I'm quite partial to a bit of Bavarian smoked cheese, granny smith apples (sharp, tangy ones), burger bites from the Spar and you can never go wrong with a Mars Bar (helps you work, rest and play (in the dirt at the allotment!))

Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
I would secure the future of our kids and family, and thier kids and thier families (obvious one that). Give shit loads of money/items DIRECTLY to those who need it. I would purchase a Metro 6R4 rally car - you know, just for popping into town ;-) and travel the world.

Three of My Bad Habits:
Biting/picking my nails, getting bored real quick after making a suggestion and asking how much things cost in the pound shop.

Five Places I Have Lived:
I have never really moved far from where I was born but some of the places I have lived are: Ty-Sign, Risca, Wattsville, Gelligaer and Pontymister.

Five Jobs I Have Had:
I was involved with media distribution when I was about 12 years old (paper round) then moved into sales (selling scratch cards door to door). I tried the construction industry for a while but I was the wrong build for it. I've sold fags n booze to people in my local Spar and one of my previous jobs with my current employer was to in install computer networks.

Five People Who Write Interesting Blogs That I’d Like to Tag:
To be perfectly honest, I don't really follow/read that many blogs other than allotment themed ones. I would like to therefore offer 5 websites that I frequent:

b3ta.com - pixelised mayhem/anarchy.

the truthseeker - wake up/open your eyes!

bbc weather - sad eh?/don't believe the hype as they usually get it wrong.

nectarine radio station - streaming chipmusic.

atari forum - to satisfy my retro geekiness.

Labels: